Crypto Cannabis Game DApp News!
  • Register An Account Today! Grand Opening!
  • Join Or Buy A CCDL Shop & Start A Team!
  • First Crypto Cannabis Cup: January 20th 2019!
  • Play specific games and earn free SativeGeneSeed or IndicaGeneSeed for making top leader score boards!
  • CCGX OTC Desk: Now Open!
  • Obtain CCGX TRC10 Tokens At CCGX OTC Desk!
  • Seed The CCGX TRC10 Towards Harvesting CCGX TRC20 Cryptocurrency!
  • Freeze and harvest further CCGX TRC10 MicroMine Tokens Cross Chain! CCGX Freeze & Stake Coming soon!
  • Crypto Cannabis ATM Is Now Open!
  • Stock up on tokens!
  • The CCG DApp non-working test shell of the Legacy Landrace Grow Room is now open to tour!

img1st Ever Crypto Cannabis Cup Created by cryptocannabis

Tournament starts in:

Crypto Cannabis Cup About: 
When: Quarterly.  
Who: Teams & Users, onlookers/general 21+ Age Public.   
Entrance Fee: 5000 TRX   
Competition Outline: 
-Legacy Landrace Breeder League  
-Heirloom Hybrid Breeder League 
-Millenial Strain Breeder League  
Core Consensus: 
"Delegated Proof Of Stake" (DPOS):  
 
-Voters Cast Crypto/Tokens/FT,NFT Strains to the top 27 Crypto Cannabis Cup Competitors.   -Voters Smart Contract Opens The Day Of Competition  (00:00 UTC, 08/20/2019)-   
-The top performing LeafUp EXP breeders of any given strain placed into the Crypto Cannabis Cup  will obtain one of the top 27 competitor spots.

 This is based on LeafUp EXP rank scoring and category of league of all competitors. Once the top 27 are set for the cup participation event all 27 must remit 5,000 TRX competition cup fee to move forward.  
 

10% of all cup fees collected are allocate to 
https://www.charityblockchaindao.orgU.N. organizations of via the 27 cup competitors consensus of a choice of U.N. Department to donate TRX to.
Remainder of fee allocations covers administration marketing, vote smart contract performance auditing reports, via CSV/DataScraping.  

Further allocations go's to the ecosystem wide TRX dividends pool expanse that allocates to  CCDL Shop owners to further support team growth and retention. 
 

-If one of the 27 cup contestants does not meet the 5000 TRX entrance fee then the next competent ready competitor directly below in LeafUp Exp and breeding experience will enter into the placing with the TRX placement fee secured.   
 

-Voters can cast TRX/USDTTRC20//BTT/TERC/SEED/CCGX:
 TRC10or20/SATVA/INDCA/LOCT/ACTIV/MMT into the smart contract to the specific individual(s) Crypto Cannabis Cup competitors they wish to cast their token votes to. 

The top three winners by vote volumes of tokens casted as votes win the Crypto Cannabis Cup, earn the cup prizes and the top three retain all of the voted tokens. Below the top three token vote winners from place 4th to 10th retain 25% of vote tokens while the remainder 75% rollsback to all voters wallets that token votes were casted from. 

Starts
January 20, 2020 4:20 am
(UTC)

About

  • img

    22 out of 27

    Participants
  • img

    Ladder

    Tournament type
  • img

    Server: 420.101.0.110

    Location

Tournament details

  • Game

    Crypto Cannabis Cup
  • Contestants

    Users
  • Game format

    Best of 3
  • Tournament frequency

    Yearly
  • Game modes

    Crypto Cannabis Cup

Maps

  • Classic Hybrid Strain: Sour Diesel

    img
  • Heirloom Hybrid Strain: ChemDawg

    img
  • Heirloom Hybrid Strain: Skunk #1

    img
  • Hybrid Phenotype Strain: ChemDawg 91

    img
  • Hybrid Phenotype Strain: Super Skunk v1

    img
  • Hybrid Phenotype Strain: Super Skunk v2

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Acapulco Gold

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Chocolate Thai

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Colombian Gold

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Durban Poison

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Kilimanjaro

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Kings Bread

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Lambs Bread

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Lashkar Gah

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Malawi

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Mazar Sharif

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Panama Red

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Phenotype: Swazi Gold

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Aceh

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Afghani

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: African

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Central American

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Hindu Kush

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Jamaican

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Mexican

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Nepalese

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: South American

    img
  • Legacy Landrace Strain: Thai

    img

Regulations

Crypto Cannabis Cup

About:

When: Quarterly.  

Who: Teams & Users, onlookers/general 21+ Age Public.  

Entrance Fee: 5000 TRX  

Competition Outline:

-Legacy Landrace Breeder League  

-Heirloom Hybrid Breeder League 

-Millenial Strain Breeder League 

Core Consensus: "Delegated Proof Of Stake" (DPOS):  

-Voters Cast Crypto/Tokens/FT,NFT Strains to the top 27 Crypto Cannabis Cup Competitors.  

-Voters Smart Contract Opens The Day Of Competition 

(00:00 UTC, 08/20/2019)-  

-The top performing LeafUp EXP breeders of any given strain placed into the Crypto Cannabis Cup  will obtain one of the top 27 competitor spots. This is based on LeafUp EXP rank scoring and category of league of all competitors. Once the top 27 are set for the cup participation event all 27 must remit 5,000 TRX competition cup fee to move forward.  

420 first entrance claims are considered into the ranking for those whom wish to enter into the Crypto Cannabis Cup competitions.

10% of all cup fees collected are allocated to https://www.charityblockchaindao.org U.N. organizations of via the 27 cup competitors consensus of a choice of U.N. Department to donate TRX to.

Remainder of fee allocations covers administration marketing, vote smart contract performance auditing reports, via CSV/DataScraping.  Further allocations go's to the ecosystem wide TRX dividends pool expanse that allocates to  CCDL Shop owners to further support team growth and retention. 

-If one of the 27 cup contestants does not meet the 5000 TRX entrance fee then the next competent ready competitor directly below in LeafUp Exp and breeding experience will enter into the placing with the TRX placement fee secured.   

-Voters can cast  TRX/USDTTRC20//BTT/TERC/SEED/CCGX: TRC10or20/SATVA/INDCA/LOCT/ACTIV/MMT into the smart contract to the specific individual(s) Crypto Cannabis Cup competitors they wish to cast their token votes to. The top three winners by vote volumes of tokens casted as votes win the Crypto Cannabis Cup, earn the cup prizes and the top three retain all of the voted tokens. Below the top three token vote winners from place 4th to 10th retain 25% of vote tokens while the remainder 75% rollsback to all voters wallets that token votes were casted from. 

Current Scale Roadmap Still In Development Through Q2/Q3:  -Enjin NFT Breeder League Scaling and Deployment into CCG DApp Ecosystem.  -SunNetwork Breeder League Scaling and Deployment into CCG DApp Ecosystem.

PRIZES

  • 1st place: All vote casted tokens. 10,000 TRX
  • 2st place: All vote casted tokens. 5,000 TRX
  • 3st place: All vote casted tokens. 2,500 TRX 
  • All top winners will also obtain a specific 1st, 2nd, 3rd sticker badge to their account, along with a top tier strain allocated directly from CCG DApp Oracle Shop
Crypto Cannabis Cup Entrance Fee: 5,000 TRX 

Cup fee must be secured within 24 hours from when you were announced as one of the top 27 Crypto Cannabis Cup DPOS placers.

Send cup fee to CCG Game Escrow Wallet: TSB2uAEgU346wqh8QZMZZXQweVUZj56jZJ

VICTORY CONDITIONS

Allocations Protocol

  • CCG DApp Administration reserves the right to up to any needed time for accounting all outcomes and voting of top three Crypto Cannabis Cup winners was fairly operated and performed in its final outcome. The minimum turnaround time for allocations of prizes and winnings owed to DPoS (Delegated Proof Of Strain) top three winners is 72-144 hours from the closing final moment of the event competition.
  • If there is ever found to be unfair, obstructed, non-organic, or manipulated outcomes of the top three Crypto Cannabis Cup winners the CCG DApp Oracle Administration will step in to investigate the entire situation before any prize winnings are allocated out. Any foulplay by contestants not only bars from the winnings, but also is blacklisted from ever participating in a Crypto Cannabis Cup event and will be further also black listed from the entire Crypto Cannabis Game DApp.
  • Any top 3 Cupp winners found to be barred form the winnings, these winning will be allocated down to the spots directly below. So 1st prize if this winner is barred go's to 2nd place, 2nd place prize go's to 3rd place 3rd place prize then allocates to the 4th place winner whom becomes the new 3rd place cup winner.

DRAW RULES

Drawings in voting is not applicable and the voting will then continue for another 6 hour final voting round.

Winner Prizes

img Place img Reward
imgplace 1 : 10,000 TRON TRX
imgplace 2 : 5,000 TRON TRX
imgplace 3 : 2,500 TRON TRX